- Even if you (the bride & groom) do not have your own table, make sure you are centrally located so everyone can see you throughout the reception.
- If you have elderly guest make sure they are seated far from the speakers, but close enough to still see all of the main events.
- Place tables in groups with other table where guests know each other. This will promote cross table mingling.
- Will you be having a buffet service? Allow for elderly guest to see near the buffet stations so they do not have walk as far through a maze of guests.
- Make sure each guest knows at least one other guest at their table. (Just because you have a group of single friends, it does not mean they are all social and you don't want anyone feeling left out)
- Allow for enough access on and off the dance floor. (Give a little more room between tables that are located on the perimeter of the dance floor)
- Will you be using escort cards? Make sure the cards are neatly arranged in alphabetical order so it easier for your guests to find their name.
- Will you be using place cards? Make sure you have a clearly marked chart or map at the entrance of your reception so guest can find their table quickly.
Hope these few tips help you with your table arrangments!