Do you already have your wedding favors, but would like to do a little extra something for your guests? Or....Are you looking for your favors to be something your guests can actually use the day of your wedding?
As we all know, every wedding is unique, and sometimes it’s these unique details that call for a little extra flare! From warm beach weddings to wine themed soirées, there are many ways to make your guests feel truly welcome on your special day. Check out the guest giveaway ideas below for some inspiration!
Pashmina’s - For Cool Outdoor Weddings
· If you would like to hold your ceremony, cocktail hour or reception outside, but are worried about possible cool weather, provide a basket of pashmina’s as your guests arrive. You can provide a variety of colors for your guest to choose form. Or you can create a unique effect by providing them in colors that match your wedding color scheme. Watch to see how even your guests add to your overall wedding look!
Flip-flops – For Beach Weddings or Dancing the Night Away
· Having a beach wedding ceremony, but worried about your guests wanting to wear shoes that aren’t exactly beach ready? Provide a basket of flip-flops at the entrance of your ceremony (in a variety of sizes) for your guest to wear. Or…Want your guests to feel comfortable and spend night dancing away, but know your venue has a strict “must wear shoes at all times” policy? This is another great opportunity to supply a variety of flip-flops for your guests. Your guests and their happy feet will be sure to thank you later!
Fans - For Hot Outdoor Ceremony’s (Can Double as a Program!)
· Having your wedding outdoors in the peak of the summer? Place a fan on everyone’s seat to help them cool off throughout the day. Want a two-for-one steal? Use printable paper fans and include your wedding day program on the back of each fan.
Parasols’ - For Outdoor Cocktail Hour
· Allow your guest to be shaded from the hot sun by providing parasol’s for your cocktail hour. Add a special touch by inscribing your monogram on each parasol. (Perfect for vintage style weddings!)
Personalized Wine Glasses – (Can Double as a Favor!)
· Personalize wine glasses with your name, wedding date or monogram and provide them to your guests during cocktail hour or at each table during your reception. At the end of the night your guests can take them home as a favor. (Great for wine themed weddings)
· Providing a variety of wine glass charms to your guest so they can keep track of their glass throughout the evening, is a fun personal touch and a great way to save on paying for a multitude of extra glassware!