Wednesday, February 20, 2013

10 Questions to Ask Your Wedding Photographer

Sharing your wedding day with the people you love is what makes the day that much more special! This connection with your guests shouldn't stop with your friends and family, but should cross over to your vendors as well.

www.blovedweddings.com

It is so important to hirer professionals for your wedding and their experience in the business is what will ensure that your day is everything you dreamed of and more. However, it is even more important that you find a real connect with these vendors as well. In addition to spending this momentous day with your loved ones, you will also be sharing a lot of it with your vendors; specifically your coordinator and photographer. When hiring these professionals think about not only what your are looking for from a professional service standpoint, but also form a personality standpoint. At the end of the day, your personal connection with your vendors is what will make your wedding day experience that much more enjoyable!

Here a few questions to ask yourself when you are meeting with photographers and coordinators for the first time...

  1. Are they experienced in the business? 
  2. Do they understand my vision?
  3. Do they offer services I am looking for?
  4. What parts of the day will they be involved in?
  5. Does their style or rang of styles compliment my vision? 
  6. Do they listen to what I say? Do they listen to my ideas and offer suggestions or are they pushing their own ideas?
  7. Do I feel that can express what I would like for my wedding day to them?
  8. Do I feel comfortable around them?
  9. Would I refer them to friends and family?
  10. Most importantly, could I see myself being friends with this person?

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy after the visit of this blog because it contains an informative and amazing post which i liked very much...San Antonio Event Location

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are so happy to hear that you find our posts helpful!

      Delete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post.
    San Antonio Wedding Planners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I really think it is quite important that you should know how much you can expend on Banquet Halls for your wedding ceremony and only then start planning accordingly.

    ReplyDelete